Avoid the Hassles of a Faulty Faucet, Call Our Professional Texas Plumbers Today!
Plumbers 911 Techs Does Efficient Plumbing Repairs Quickly
The faucets in your kitchen, bathroom, and other parts of your house are arguably the most used fixture in your home. Considering that it is a device that directly helps you to get and control the flow of water, you cannot go by a single day without having to use it.
Imagine how inconvenient it would be to cook, wash the dishes, or clean without a fully functioning spigot. In fact, you can hardly get any housework done when it is barely working. This is the reason, in our experience here at Plumbers 911, faucet repair is always one of our leading services.
Top Signs to Watch Out For Before Calling Our Texas Plumbing Experts
While it is true that faucets can suddenly become faulty as those caused by accidents or natural disasters, such occasions are rare. What happens more commonly is slow and gradual decline because of neglect or disregard.
It is unfortunate that a lot of people have the habit of ignoring such problems when they perceive that it is still “manageable”. Our contractors are usually called in when the damage is already at its worst. During this time, it is natural that the repair will take more time and other resources to complete.
To avoid a costly and time-consuming restoration job, you should call our specialists immediately once you observe any or most of the following signs of a defective faucet:
– The sound and sight of water dripping from your tap (when it is supposed to be fully closed) is the most common indication that there is something wrong – either there is extremely strong water pressure in the pipes or the valves are already malfunctioning. Regardless of the cause, you should never ignore this hoping that it will eventually go away because it won’t; unless you do something about it.
Irregular Water Flow
– If you no longer experience a steady stream of flowing water but rather only a few drops followed by spurts of water every few seconds, the aerator may be clogged or there are other issues that need fixing.
– When you are already having a hard time controlling the flow of water because the handle no longer works properly or some of the components are already falling apart, it is evident that you cannot simply let this matter go.
Corrosion and Mineral Deposits
– Rust is probably the most common enemy of this fixture as it is in constant contact with water. Rust and mineral deposits
cause damage and if you fail to address it immediately the same could even be irreparable.
Rough Faucet Handle
– A tap handle that is already squeaky or rough can be a symptom of various problems such as worn down stem, among others.
– You should be wary of the sound your faucet makes. If you start hearing screeching, clicking, or other weird sounds coming it, then these may be signs of several problems within your home’s system.
The items above are just some of the tell-tale signs that are readily observable, which means you can hardly miss them (unless you want to). Addressing them by calling our Texas plumbing technicians the moment you notice them will be cost-effective and more beneficial in the end.