Let Our Professional Connecticut Plumbers Handle Your Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
24/7 Licensed Plumbing Services from Plumbers 911Homeowners normally look forward to kitchen and bathroom remodeling. This is the perfect chance to choose the tiles, faucets, and other plumbing fixtures, as well as purchase the plumbing appliances they have been eyeing for so long. But wait, the things mentioned above are just icing on top of the cake. Kitchen and bathroom remodeling requires lot of hard work to complete. If you are thinking that this can be done by you, then think again. Having a professional beside you can make the whole process easier and economical. It is given that these materials and equipment are readily available on a hard ware beside you, but the entire process of choosing the perfect materials and installing it can be overwhelming for an amateur. Let alone, planning a complex plumbing system to go along with your new kitchen and bathroom. Plumbers 911 is a network of professional plumbers, all licensed, insured, and certified to cater to any plumbing job given to them. They go through a rigid vetting process including 10,000 of training hours, frequent random drug test, and strict background checking. These professionals live within the same neighborhoods as you do. This is how we want it to be: we want you to feel safe by providing you the best plumbing professionals in the neighborhood. When it comes to kitchen and bathroom remodeling project, we will only assign someone that has completed extensive training in this field. Plumbers 911 ensures that our contractors has wide skill set, but it is also our promise to send only the individual most qualified to do the job in your home.
Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling Tips from Local Plumbing ExpertsSo you want your bathroom and kitchen remodeled? Here are some tips from our local plumbing experts to help things run smoothly during the remodel.
- Allot a budget. Remodeling requires funds and the outcome will depend on not just how you envision it to be but also on how much budget you have set aside for the whole process. Ask yourself how much are you planning to spend on your remodel? Having a budget helps in putting things into perspective.
- Omit tile replacement unless you really need to. Tiles are not an easy feat and it cannot be done in a day. It requires time and labor to remove the tiles, clean the area, and replace them with new ones. The money you plan to put on this can be used on other areas needing renovations.
- Invest in good lighting. An upgrade on your lighting completely changes the aura of your kitchen or bathroom. Installing the most appropriate lights and adding a dimming option can make cooking, baking, and taking a bath more relaxing.
- Before calling a reliable plumbing expert who can help you with the renovations, get your pegs ready and take measurements beforehand. This gives us a correct visual representation on what you want your kitchen to look like. This is also an appropriate time to give our recommendations on what plumbing fixtures and appliances to purchase.
- Lack of space is one of the most common issues in a kitchen. If you are planning to remodel your kitchen, bear in mind that you need to expand your kitchen walkways.
- Consider everyone who will be using the kitchen. Knowing the appropriate height of the kitchen counter, fixtures, and appliances will make all of you safe in the long run.
- Always consider the space needed for doors to open. This is probably the most neglected part of a home — the space for doors and cabinets. Small things that make great impact, but are totally left improperly installed. Remember that doors do open so leave an ample space to ensure that doors won’t hit anything once opened.
- Outlets are important in any part of a home, especially in this age when we live with almost everything electronic. Estimate the number of outlets you would be needing on every area. Plan this accordingly to avoid using unnecessary extension wires.