Call a Professional Chicago Plumber to Fix Those Leaky Pipes
Plumbers 911 Can Fix Leaking Pipes Swiftly and Efficiently
If there is some type of a leak in your pipes, it could pose quite a danger to you and your home. Plus, it can be incredibly expensive to figure out and fix, if it goes on for quite some time undetected. You need to call out a plumbing contractor that you can trust if you believe that your pipes may have some type of a leak. If you do not call out someone with the right experience to find the leak, you may have a false sense that everything is fine, when in reality, it isn’t.
Since the vast majority of pipes are underground, it can be very difficult to figure out where a pipe could be leaking. There are pipes all around your home, coming from each sink, to the bathtubs, appliances, to the sewers. The pipes come off of each thing in your home that uses water, so each of those pipes needs to be checked.
An experienced plumbing technician will go through and look at as many pipes as he or she can, but then when it comes to pipes that are buried, that is not an option. These pipes should have a camera run through them so that the place where the leak is, can be located. Pipes can leak for a lot of different reasons, but until the leak is found, there is no way to figure out what caused it.
Common Causes of Leaking Pipes that Experienced Plumbers Know to Look For
- Clogs in pipes that get too much pressure built up behind them and burst
- Pressure from the ground or from tree roots next to the pipe
- Old pipes that are simply not strong enough to withstand the pressure of use any longer
- Corrosion inside your pipes
- Corrosive chemicals being put down your drains
- Having very hot water running into very cold pipes
One of the biggest problems that people face when they have problematic pipes is the cost associated with the leak and with the repairs, and the health hazards.
What People Don’t Know About Leaking Pipes Can Kill Them
Would you knowingly walk into a room with mold and mildew on the walls? Most people would turn around and run. The problem is, you may have a room like this in your home and not even know it. Any type of a leaky pipe
can lead to standing water, or water damage in your home, which can lead to both mold and mildew problems. This is especially true with areas of your house that you do not spend much time in. Think about a crawl space. If there was a water leak, or mildew climbing up the walls, would you even know?
Once you realize that there is some type of a leak in your pipes, you need to make sure to address it immediately. The longer a leak goes on, the higher the risks associated with it are. It can lead to health issues that can cause you and your family to get sick, or even damage the water around your home. You need to find a trusted plumbing contractor that can come out today, and begin making the necessary fixes immediately.
How to Know Which Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust
The best way to know which plumbing technicians you should trust is to go with recommendations from Plumbers 911. We talk to plumbing experts that are local to Chicago, and we screen them for you so you don’t have to. Here are some of the things we do to verify these experts really are experienced and ready to take on leaky pipes, or any of your other household issues:
- We go through and verify that they were formally trained in their field
- We check references and find out if they are any good at customer service
- We check their licenses and make sure that Chicago is one of the areas they are covered for
- We make sure they are both insured and bonded to help fix issues within your home
- We drug test each contractor before we work with them, and randomly while they work with us
- We offer extensive training to them to help them be more proficient in more ways to help
When you call on a local Chicago plumber
you want to make sure it is someone that is safe to have in your home or business. Going with a recommendation from us allows you to know that you are working with someone not only qualified, but also checked to be sure they are going to be safe around your family, employees, or customers.
What You Get When You Call Plumbers 911
We know how much trust and faith you put in us each time you call. We also know that we have thousands of satisfied customers, so we must be doing something right. Read through our testimonials for yourself, and be sure that when of the contractors we refer to you shows up, you can expect:
- Top notch customer service
- A fully identified individual
- Someone who will show you the problem and discuss your options with you
- A quote you can depend on
- An estimate of what you are looking at to fix the leaky pipes in your home or business
- No mess to pick up after our technicians leave
- Stocked vehicles that hold many of the parts they are going to need to do most repairs
Give us a call when you believe you may have a leaking pipe. We will come out, assess the entire situation, and talk with you about your options. We have done the leg work for you, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your repair is being done properly.