Professional Toilet Repair from a Qualified Illinois Plumber
Plumbers 911 Service Techs Available 24/7
Of all the appliances that keep your home running smoothly, your toilet is possibly one of the most important, and definitely one of the most urgent to repair when something goes wrong.
Nobody wants to get down on their hands and knees to unstop a clogged drain, and the prospect is even grimmer if water ends up on the floor – but nobody wants to waste time researching plumbers who may or may not fix the problem, either.
When you count on Plumbers 911, you can place one simple phone call and trust that the expert we send you will repair your toilet right, the first time.
It’s not always easy to tell when your toilet needs to be repaired. You may notice some signs that your toilet isn’t working the way that it should, but when they go away you may think that you don’t need a plumber after all. Don’t make this mistake!
Even if the problem seems to clear up on its own, the chances are good that your problem will return with a vengeance – and soon.
Common Toilet Problems in Illinois Homes
If you notice any of these toilet problems, it is time to give us a call right away:
- Clogged drain
- Bowl that won’t fill or overfills
- Constantly running water
- Water leaking around the bottom of the toilet
- Bubbling Water
- Generally poor flushing
- Clogged drain. You may be able to plunge out a clog on your own, but if the problem is a foreign object stuck in the toilet trap (plastic building blocks and rubber duckies tend to be the most common culprits), then you will almost certainly need the help of an expert to remove it. Let us know if frequent clogs are a problem, too, even if you can plunge them with no problem.
- Bowl that won’t fill or overfills. In most cases, filling problems can be traced back to the fill valve inside the back of the toilet. A simple adjustment may be all that is needed to solve the problem, or the entire part may need to be replaced. While minor filling problems rarely pose an immediate danger, they can lead to bigger problems if left untended for too long.
- Constantly running water. A running toilet is a serious waste of water. When you can hear the water inside the toilet running long after it should have stopped, but the bowl never overfills, the most likely cause is that the flapper which is supposed to stop the water from coming in has stuck open, leaving the running water to drain constantly into the overflow tube. You may be able to fix it yourself – but if you doubt your handyman abilities, don’t hesitate to cut off the water going to your toilet and ask Plumbers 911 for help.
- Water leaking around the bottom of the toilet. If toilet water is making its way to your floor, then your toilet problems are no joke! Your toilet may not have been set properly when it was installed, or the wax ring that acts as a seal between the toilet and the floor may no longer be effective and needs to be replaced. This is one task that you definitely need a plumber to accomplish, as lifting a toilet can be messy and re-setting it is a very precise process.
- Bubbling water. Usually, if you notice bubbling in your toilet, it will occur when a large appliance, such as the washing machine or dishwasher, is draining. This is usually a sign of poor ventilation somewhere in the shared drain line, and you will want a professional to figure out the best way to vent your drains. Poor ventilation can lead to bad odors, poor air quality, and even dangerous gases leaking into your home, so get your drains checked out as soon as possible after you notice the bubbling.
- Generally poor flushing. It could be something as simple as adjusting the lifter chain so more water can enter the toilet bowl with enough force to do what it’s supposed to. It could be, like the bubbling, a problem with ventilation. It could be that you need to get your septic tank cleaned out! When your flush is just not quite right, one of our contractors can diagnose the problem and get it fixed as soon as possible.
Count on Plumbers 911 for All Your Illinois Plumbing Services
is only one of the many plumbing services that you can receive when you choose our dedicated team of professionals as your turn-to help. From leaky faucet replacement to plumbing appliance installation to new construction plumbing, there is a professional near you who contracts with us to bring you the best service possible. We hold all of our contractors to the highest standards, so you won’t ever have to worry about substandard work.
- Our contractors are located all over the Illinois area, so you don’t have to wait around for hours just for somebody to show up.
- A tidy, friendly, and professional appearance and attitude are required for all of our contractors.
- When you have an emergency, you need an experienced expert. We will send one to your door no matter what time of day or night it happens to be.
- All of our contractors are licensed and insured, and they undergo rigorous testing to make sure they meet our standards before we send them to your home.
- Drug tests and background checks are mandatory for our contractors. You can feel safe when you rely on a professional.
No matter what your plumbing problems may be, you can count on the licensed service techs in Illinois
to address them promptly, professionally, and with an ear always open to what you need. You will always be able to talk to a live representative, who will send out an expert in your area who is uniquely suited to meet your needs. No more searching for plumbers on your side of Illinois who will actually deliver on their promises! Give us a call today to let us know how we can help you, and to get your toilet repair or other plumbing project underway as soon as possible.