Drain Cleaning: It’s A Dirty Job, But We’re Happy To Do It For You
Trust Plumbers 911 for All Your Drain Problems
Experiencing a problem with your sewage, drain or septic tank? Don’t look any further. Leave the dirty work to our experienced contractors who can fix the damage in no time.
A functioning sewage system
can be a problem. You read that right. This is because if you don’t experience any issue with your toilet or septic tank, you tend to ignore it.
That’s understandable. Why spend for something that’s not malfunctioning, right? But it doesn’t mean that we would recommend that kind of approach.
We’ve seen it all before. Homeowners call in professionals at the last minute, when they THINK they’ve exhausted all options; when they can no longer endure the smell of a leaking septic tank (and methane gas does stink). Then they REALLY complain afterward because of the costs.
Prevention Is Better Than A Cure
You know the old maxim, “an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure?” That holds true in anything plumbing related as well.
The formula for how much you will spend is simple enough:
Bigger problem = more expensive service cost.
Call Plumbing 911 before you even suspect any sign of trouble. We can inspect and assess your whole plumbing, sewage, and septic system. In this way, we can stop the problem before it develops into a bigger crisis.
We Address the Mess Caused By Clogged Drains
can lead to burst pipes. Then you really have a problem on your hands. We have the perfect tools to contain the damage. We have a drain camera to pinpoint the exact location of the obstruction. Once we know the exact spot, as well as the cause of the trouble, our expert technicians can then come up with a solution.
There’s no need to destroy the whole pipe and incur more expenses. We isolate the problem, address it in the most cost-efficient way as possible, and then go on our way.
Malfunctioning Sewage Is A Health Risk To You And Your Family
A leak in your sewage can pose a serious health risk
. For instance, the molds and spores that are released into the air can be ingested by your family. Kids are especially vulnerable because their immune systems are not yet fully developed.
They are not only caused by a leaking septic tank, however. If there’s a leak in your pipe and water accumulates on concrete for long a period of time, it’s the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
What are the symptoms of a malfunctioning drain, leaking septic tank, or sewage?
▪ Throat and eye irritation
▪ Itchy nose and skin
▪ Difficulty breathing
▪ Constant fatigue
▪ Infection in the upper and lower respiratory tract
▪ Coughing fits
Don’t hesitate in calling us as a leak can cause any of these symptoms. The safety of your family should be your top priority.
Plumbing 911 Services
Aside from drain cleaning, we also specialize in the following services:
Water Heater Installation and Repair
– Tankless water heater can actually save you a lot on your monthly electrical bills because of its energy star rating. Whether you need your water heater repaired or installed, we can do the job at the most affordable price.
HVAC System Repair and Installation
– HVAC refers to the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning. The winter in Syracuse can be brutal, so you need adequate heating in your home for a good night’s sleep and for your family to avoid getting sick.
Septic and Sewer
– Your sewage system is an important component in your home. It’s important that it’s properly maintained or appropriately repaired in case of malfunction.
Fire Sprinkling System
– Let us help protect your home from fires by installing sprinklers. We have the expertise and the equipment for quick installation and repair.
Faucets and Fixtures Replacements
– Are you looking to update the design of your home? We can replace the faucets and fixtures in your kitchen and bathrooms.
– Leaking pipes that are hidden beneath your floor or behind walls are very hard to detect. It’s a good thing if you can immediately notice a sudden spike in your monthly water bill. But sometimes the crack is so small that you will only realize the leak after a few months.
Commercial Plumbing Installation
– We can set up the entire plumbing system of your shop or restaurant regardless of the size. You need to secure licenses in order to avoid violating zoning and building codes. We will take care of that for you too.
Establishments or manufacturing plants that deal with contaminated water or chemicals are mandated by law to install a mechanism to effectively prevent backflow. Regulations also require regular inspection of this device. But you don’t have to worry, we can help set this up for you to pass government standards.
Advantages of Hiring Us
When you employ our expert technicians, you can expect:
- Expertise honed from years of training and practical experience in the field
- Fast work because they don’t stay on the premises longer than necessary
- Access to modern equipment and tools, which we have invested in through the years
- Safety. All of our technicians undergo thorough background checks
- Professionalism. Each of the steps in the repair or installation process will be explained if you want so you know exactly what they are doing
- Protection. All of our plumbers are both certified and insured
Call 911 Plumbing Services Now
We have a network of experienced professionals who can offer a solution to any type of plumbing problem. Plumbing 911 also boasts of one of the largest coverage areas in Syracuse, NY. Wherever you are, once you call our number, we can send experts to your area within the hour. Our numbers are always accessible, 24 hours a day and seven days a week. For your convenience, we have several payment options from credit card, debit card to cash. So what are you waiting for? Call our hotline now!]]>